Hilo Orchid Farm, Hawaii
- Ordering and Shipping
- Plant Care
- Contact Us
- Privacy Statement
WHOLESALE POLICY TERMS
HILO ORCHID FARM IS EXCLUSIVELY A WHOLESALE NURSERY AND ONLY SELLS TO CUSTOMERS WHO ARE CONSIDERED DISTRIBUTORS AND SELL TO OTHER ACCOUNTS
In order to qualify as a wholesale customer you must produce a photocopy of a business check and a business card upon application for wholesale status.
1. All sales are COD unless credit has been established. We accept cash, business check, and all major credit cards for payment. Payment should be made at the time of shipping. A 30 day credit may be arranged upon request. WITH CREDIT CUSTOMERS ALL PAST DUE ACCOUNTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A
1½ % PER MONTH SERVICE CHARGE LEVIED ON THE 31, DAY. ACCOUNTS SIGNIFICANTLY PAST DUE WILL BE PLACED ON A COD BASIS. There will be a charge of $25.00 for any returned checks.
2. Minimum Order is 24 plants in lots of 6 per variety, or we offer assorted boxes of 24 or 36 plants selected from the availability list as well as non-listed varieties OUR CHOICE. Orders of less than 24 plants or less than 6 varieties will be subject to an additional charge of $2.00 per plant and $15.00 handling fee per box
3. Some items on the availability list are in limited quantity; therefore the orders will be filled in the order in which they are received. With your permission we will substitute other varieties.
4. All purchases are to be made by the wholesale customer or an authorized employee.
5. All plants are guaranteed to be of top quality. In order to effectively follow up on shipping issues it is imperative that you contact us within 48 hours of receiving the shipment in question. Follow-up and remedy for damaged, missing or incorrect plants will occur only if we receive notification within this 48 hour period. We will make no other guarantees or warranties beyond this time period.
6. This is a test line for learning how to edit an article.